Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How Can I Join?
Enrolment in the Player Rewards programme is free and your account is activated immediately. There are only two things you need in order to join:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Show your photo ID
Our staff at reception will take care of the rest and you will be on your way to earning Reward Points!
Q: How Does It Work?
- Keep your card inserted at the slot or electronic gaming machine the entire time you play, or hand it to the dealer when playing table games
- While you play, you'll accumulate Reward Points that can be used for food, drinks and merchandise
- You can also earn Reward Points on your food and drink purchases
- Your Reward Points balance won't expire as long as you visit a Player Rewards casino at least once every six months
- Based on your play, you will receive exclusive offers for gaming, dining, event invitations, news and special promotions. Be sure to give us your email address for even more offers!
Q: How Are Reward Points Earned?
Slots and Electronic Games
Earn 1 Reward Point for every:
- £2.50 coin-in on slot reel machines
- £5 coin-in on Electronic Roulette
- £10 coin-in on Electronic Punto Banco
Keep your Player Rewards card inserted in the machine while you play.
- Reward Points are earned based on the amount you bet and how long you play.
- Please allow 48 hours for Reward Points earned on table games to be added to your account
Remember to hand your Player Rewards card to the dealer before you play.
Q: How Can I Check My Reward Points?
You always know where you are with Player Rewards. You can view your Rewards Points balance:
- On any slot or electronic gaming machine
- By visiting Reception or the Player Rewards desk
Q: How Do I Redeem My Reward Points?
Redeeming Reward Points is easy.
100 Reward Points = £1.
- For food and drinks, simply present your Player Rewards card to restaurant or bar staff
- For merchandise, visit the Player Rewards desk or Reception to order your item